Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back on the Air



After a one-month hiatus, TFM is back. Sorry for any inconvenience. I swear I'll do my best from now on to keep this place filled with interesting stories, sexy topics and meaningless anecdotes on a regular basis.

My absence is not totally without excuse: Unknown wife and I took unknown son to stay at unknown brother's beach house in Ft. Lauderdale. Everything was wonderful right up to the point where Hurricane Katrina bored straight for his backyard and we had to flee to the house of unknown mom and dad in Orlando.

Oh - and I can't forget the Macedonian maid my brother hired that tried to sell my son into white slavery. But that is another story for another time.

Finally, a message for the cheese girl at Whole Foods on US1 and Sunset: Hummus was in the prepared foods refrigerator case near the exit. Don't tell me you just do cheese. The store isn't that big.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

22:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back up and blogging. It has been a lonely and isolated month here on my island without your blogs to keep me company.

P.S. why do you keep deleting some of the comments that were posted.

12:41  
Blogger Unknown Attorney said...

The comments that are deleted are ones placed there by Blog SPAMers.

"Hey great blog! Keep up the great work! Let's all go and watch my funny South Park blog with our pants down! Click here!"

Very irritating. They all deserve swift cock-punchings.

19:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home